Financial Literacy - SALT
Concordia University wants you to be successful—not just with the choices you make in financing your education, but in all financial aspects of your life. To help you in your financial decisions, we have partnered with SALT, a financial literacy program created by the nonprofit organization American Student Assistance.
SALT is an online tool that can assist you in managing student loan debt, but also in being financially savvy in general. SALT services are available to prospective or enrolled students and are available even after graduation. Activating your SALT membership provides many benefits.
To help you with financing your education, SALT
- Provides a scholarship search engine to help you find more free money for school
- Helps you keep track of your student loan debt
- Helps you compare loan payments
- Helps you forecast your debt and monthly payment
- Even gives you access to borrower counselors via email and phone to help you get your loan questions answered
To help you with all financial decisions during and after college, you can take advantage of
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances
- Lessons to help you approach credit decisions in a positive way
- Resources to teach you about insurance and other risk management tools
- Ideas for examining your plans and needs through a saving and investing lens
- Self-paced online resources, such as My Money 101, that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking and more
Here's the best part - It's free to you! Concordia University provides all of SALT's services to our students and alumni as a gift - free of charge.
Register now at www.saltmoney.org/cune.
SALT Quick Links
Scholarship Search Toolswww.saltmoney.org/scholarshipsearch
Earnings Potential Calculatorwww.saltmoney.org/earnings
Know What You Owewww.saltmoney.org/kwyo
Student Loan Repayment Navigatorwww.saltmoney.org/repaymentnavigator
Student Loan Repayment Calculatorwww.saltmoney.org/loanrepayment
Have questions about your loans?
Need help with our SALT membership, SALT Courses or using the website?
Member Support855-468-2724 (toll-free)