On-Line Financial Aid Award Instructions
Your financial aid award package is in compliance with federal regulations and institutional policies and is based on the information we have as of the date the email notification is sent informing you that your on-line award is ready. Your financial aid is subject to revision if your circumstances change (i.e. FAFSA results change, additional awards are received, and/or your eligibility status changes.)
In order to accept your financial aid award, you must complete the following steps.
1. Log onto the connectCUNE portal at http://connectCUNE.cune.edu
- Click on the New Student or the Academic Life tab at the top of the page
- Click on Banner Self-Service
- Select the Student folder
- Select Financial Aid
- Select Award
- Select Award for Aid Year - select the correct aid year from the drop down menu and then select Submit
2. Read the instructions on the General Information tab
3. Select the Award Overview Tab. These are the awards being offered to you.
4. Select the Terms and Conditions tab.
Review the Terms and Conditions and click the Accept tab at the bottom of the page.
5. Proceed to Accept Award Offer tab.
Certain awards, such as institutional aid or aid from outside sources like congregations or foundations, are automatically accepted for you.
For funds that have an Accept Award/Accept Partial Amount boxes:
- Accept the entire amount of the fund by choosing Accept.
- Accept a partial amount of the fund by choosing Accept and then typing the amount you want to accept
- Decline the fund by choosing Decline.
After you have carefully reviewed your financial aid awards and have indicated your acceptance, declination or modification of each, select Submit Decision. This will transmit your decisions to the Financial Aid Office. Once you have made your decision you cannot alter it on-line. You will need to contact the Financial Aid Office at FinAid@cune.edu to make changes.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you have already accepted certain awards. You only need to take further action on the “Undecided” items.
- If you are a non-FAFSA filer or you are receiving a revised award notification you may not see a ‘Submit Decision’ button. You will only need to review your offered aid.
- If you have a ‘Submit Decision’ button, your financial aid is in pending status until at such time you make a decision on all offered aid and click Submit Decision. You must submit this electronic award letter, as well as complete all fund specific requirements.