Graduate Instructors - MBA, Finance or Economics
Concordia University is accepting applications for instructors to teach classes that are offered in the Lincoln area.
Position Description: Position will instruct learners in the graduate area of:
Finance and Economics: Concordia University, Nebraska is seeking an adjunct instructor for Finance and Economics in the Master of Business Administration program. Minimum qualifications include a master’s degree with a combination of 18 hours of graduate coursework in economics or finance and recent work experience in the field. Preferred qualifications include collegiate level teaching experience, professional certification, and experiences relevant to economic or financial fields.
- Master's degree required, doctorate preferred.
- Experience in field.
- Experience teaching adults desirable.
- Knowledge of teaching with Blackboard helpful.
- Love of learning.
- Preference may be given to members of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
To apply for any of the available graduate instructor positions please complete:
- College of Graduate Studies (CGS) - Potential Adjunct Information Sheet found at www.cune.edu/jobs,
- a faculty application form found at www.cune.edu/jobs,
- a curriculum vitae/resume,
- a statement of educational philosophy,
- copies of undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts where degree has been received. Upon hire, actual transcripts will be required.
Information should be sent to:
Attn. Human Resource Office, Concordia University, 800 N Columbia Ave., Seward, NE 68434.
Please contact the College of Graduate Studies at 1-888-505-2863 (CUNE)