Graduate Instructors - General
Concordia University is accepting applications for instructors to teach classes that are offered in the Grand Island, Columbus, Lincoln, and Omaha areas, as well as for classes offered online.
Position Description: Positions will instruct learners in the graduate areas of:
- Early Childhood Education
- Reading Specialist
- Educational Administration
- Graduate Teacher Certification (Secondary Education)
- Curriculum and Instruction
- MBA program
- All Programs:
- Master's degree required, doctorate preferred.
- Experience in field.
- Experience teaching adults desirable.
- Knowledge of teaching with Blackboard helpful.
- Love of learning.
- Additional requirement for Early Childhood:
- 3 or more years of K-12 teaching experience and familiarity with Nebraska teaching standards.
- Preference may be given to members of the LC-MS.
To apply for any of the available graduate instructor positions please complete:
- CGS - Potential Adjunct Information Sheet found at www.cune.edu/jobs,
- a faculty application form found at www.cune.edu/jobs,
- a curriculum vitae/resume,
- a statement of educational philosophy,
- copies of undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts where degree has been received. Upon hire, actual transcripts will be required.
Information should be sent to:
Attn. Human Resource Office, Concordia University, 800 N Columbia Ave., Seward, NE 68434.
Please contact the College of Graduate Studies at 1-888-505-2863 (CUNE)