The health center is dedicated to providing basic, high quality, holistic health care that is easily accessible and responsive to your health needs. We also strive to encourage your continued growth in health care consumerism.
At the health center we are here to help you recover from illness, but we also want to go beyond that by helping students learn how to prevent health-related problems and to achieve optimal wellness.
Everything you strive to do is easier if you are feeling well.
Care During the SummerThe health center is closed during the summer, during which time Concordia students have access to the Seward Family Medical Center, 250 N. Columbia Ave., 402-643-4800 and Memorial Health Care Systems. Health information is also available at your fingertips via several health hotlines.
Required for All Students
All students need to read and/or complete the following forms:
- Medical History Form
- Pre-Enrollment Health Requirements form
- Insurance and Authorization Form
- Letter to parents from Concordia's student health center
More Information About Meningitis
- Meningitis vaccine: The meningitis vaccine is recommended for all incoming students. Make an appointment with your primary care provider or local immunization clinic to obtain vaccine. Contact the Health Center for more information on obtaining the vaccine. The following websites provide important information.
- Meningitis educational video (NMA site)
- Meningococcal vaccine information statement (CDC site)
Suggested for All Students
Student Medical Information Sheet (from Memorial Health Care Systems, the local heath care organization)
Students Requesting to Receive Allergy Injections
Those requesting allergy injections on campus must read and complete the following forms:
Returning Students May Need to Complete a New Form
Returning students need to complete the Insurance and Authorization form only if their current insurance is different than the information previously submitted.
Authorization for release of health information (form from Memorial Health Care Systems)
This form is to be used when requesting any medical records from the local hospital and clinic: Memorial Health Care Systems and Seward Family Medical Center
MHCS - Authorization for release of health information form
Release of information
This form is to be used when a person desires to give written consent for two entities to share information (e.g. speak on the phone about a student situation).
CUNE - Authorization for release of health information form
Release of Concordia health records
This form is to be used when requesting any medical records from Concordia's health center.
Release of Concordia health records form