- Short-term counseling
- Consultations of one-two sessions.
- We assist students during personal crises and emergencies.
- We can help students find community based mental health providers and specialists as requested or needed. Community based services are found in Seward and Lincoln, Neb., which is 25 miles from Seward.
Cost of services: All services are provided free of charge to enrolled Concordia students.
Eligibility: Individual is currently enrolled as a Concordia Student.
Confidentiality: The Counseling Center is in compliance with HIPPA requirements. All services are confidential.
How to Make an Appointment
- In person at the Janzow Campus Center office
- Please print and complete this intake form to bring with you to your appointment.
Appointment hours: The Seward campus office is staffed Monday-Friday 8-5 p.m.
Emergency And After-Hours Resources
The counseling and behavioral health center does not provide 24-hour coverage. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency and need immediate assistance, call 911.
Refer to crisis/emergency phone numbers if you are at a location other than Concordia's Seward campus.