Graduate and Adult Learner Services
- 3-6 therapy sessions with a university therapist which can be face to face in-office sessions, phone, or internet based sessions.
- Consultations with a university therapist
- Referrals to services in your community
- Educational materials
Fees: Services are provided at no cost to the student
Eligibility: Individual is currently enrolled as a Concordia graduate or Degree Completion Program student
Confidentiality: The center is in compliance with HIPPA requirements. All services are confidential.
How to Make an Appointment
- Students may be seen for face-to-face sessions at the Fallbrook campus on Friday afternoons
- Students may schedule phone consultations Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Students may schedule internet based consultations
Emergency and After-Hours Resources
The counseling and behavioral health center does not provide 24-hour coverage. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency and need immediate assistance, call 911.
Refer to crisis/emergency phone numbers if you are at a location other than Concordia's Seward campus.