Buildings and Grounds
The office of building and grounds provides maintenance, repairs, renovation, grounds keeping and custodial services for the campus.
Vehicle Registration and Parking
If you are planning to have a vehicle on campus as a student this year, please be aware that you are required to have a Concordia University Parking permit affixed to the driver's side of your rear bumper by the end of the first week of classes. After that time, parking tickets will be issued to anyone not having a parking permit.
Reporting an Issue to Buildings and Grounds
If you have a maintenance concern, please contact your building manager or, if you are a student, your resident assistant.
Work Request Form
- Brommer Art Center: Don Robson, 402-643-7498
- Buildings & Grounds: Rick Ihde, 402-643-7422
- Janzow Campus Center: Gene Brooks, 402-643-7411
- Janzow Campus Center Dining Hall: Bryan Scherbarth, 402-643-7406
- Jesse Hall: Brent Royuk, 402-643-7496
- Link Library: Philip Hendrickson, 402-643-7358
- Music Center: Kurt von Kampen, 402-643-7378