All undergraduate students are invited to visit the Academic Resource Center, Link Library, Room 146, where they can find subject area and writing tutors to assist them with their academic concerns. The center is staffed by qualified, upper-level peer tutors Sunday-Thursday 7-10 p.m. (view most recent schedule). Writing assistance is also available by appointment.
Visits are face-to-face and students are asked to bring all relevant assignment materials, including hard copies of papers they would like to discuss, to their sessions.
Graduate level and DCP students
We also provide assistance for degree completion (DCP) and graduate students who have writing concerns. You may email questions or submissions to Barbara Snow, tutoring center coordinator: email@example.com. For subject specific concerns, online students should contact their instructors.
Links for time management and study skills
- Study Guides and Strategies
- Study Skills resources at Infoplease.com
- Strategies for Effective Learning
- Study Guides and Strategies web site
- Study skills self-help page at Virginia Tech
- Study skills library page at Cal Poly