All undergraduate students are invited to visit the Academic Resource Center where they can find subject area and writing tutors to assist them with their academic concerns. The center is staffed by qualified, upper-level peer tutors Sunday-Friday, 1-4 p.m. and Sunday-Thursday, 7-10 p.m. (view most recent schedule).
Visits are face-to-face and students are asked to bring all relevant assignment materials including hard copies of papers they would like to discuss, to their sessions.
DCP and graduate students
Online degree completion program and graduate students seeking writing assistance can contact Sara Pacheco directly by email at Sara.Pacheco@cune.org. For subject specific concerns, online students should contact their instructors.
Faculty members are encouraged to write directly to Barbara.Snow@cune.edu with student referral concerns.
Links for time management and study skills
- Study Guides and Strategies
- Study Skills resources at Infoplease.com
- Strategies for Effective Learning
- Study Guides and Strategies web site
- Study skills self-help page at Virginia Tech
- Study skills library page at Cal Poly