For new football, volleyball and soccer student-athletes
Abbreviations: JCC - Janzow Campus Center; PE - P.E. Building; TLEC - Thom Leadership Education Center; Walz - Walz Human Performance Complex
Friday, August 16 - Student & Parent Information Day
8 - 11 a.m.
Taking Care of Business . . . (If not completed on 2013 Jump Start Days)
JCC Upper Level, Lobby & Cattle Conf. Room
- Check in with admissions counselor
- Have First Day of College Photo taken
- Sign up for music audition time
- Find out about bookstore services
- Confirm preferred meal plan
- Register vehicle and bicycle
- Freshmen check-in with academic advisor
- Check health records
- Check Athletic Participation Forms
- Academic Resource Center & ADA Info
- Meet area bank reps- Cattle, Jones, Union
- Check for employment opportunities
- Pick up residence hall keys (after you have turned in required health forms)
Post Office - Lower level of JCC
- Pick up Post Office box keys (8am-5pm)
Weller Main Level
- Have ID/Yearbook photo taken (Weller 102)
- Verify financial information with Student Financial Services (Weller 106)
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
(Optional) Lunch (JCC Dining Hall)
Students eat free. Other meals can be purchased on a cash basis. (Lunch $7/person)
Seward dining options: Cafe on the Square, Amigos, Subway, Godfather’s, Runza, Pizza Hut, Dragon Palace …
12:45 - 1 p.m.
ATHLETES & PARENTS – Welcome
Our President, Vice President and Athletic Director (Weller Auditorium)
1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
PARENTS – Student Panel
Current Bulldog student-athletes will talk about ways you can help your son or daughter be a successful student-athlete. (Weller Auditorium)
Mandatory NAIA New Student Athlete and Policy Orientation (TLEC Auditorium)
2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
ATHLETES and PARENTS meet in the following locations
- Men’s Soccer - Walz, field house viewing room 137
- Women’s Soccer - Walz, Lower Level Lounge 002
- Football - TLEC Auditorium
- Volleyball - Walz Hall of Fame Room
4 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Parents can visit with various faculty and/or staff with any questions or concerns. Come and go as you like to unpack, go downtown, etc.
5 - 7 p.m.
FREE Farewell Picnic (JCC Dining Hall)
Athletes & parents join faculty, staff, coaches and RAs.
Goodbye, parents! Thank you for being with us today.