Fall Athlete Orientation Day
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
(Optional)Janzow Campus Center Dining Hall
Students eat free. Other meals can be purchased on a cash basis. (Lunch $8.60+tax/person)
Seward Dining options: Amigos, Café on the Square, Subway, Godfather’s, Runza, Pizza Hut, Dragon Palace, La Carreta, Dairy Queen
Thursday, August 10, 2017
12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Taking Care of Business. . .
(if not completed on Jump Start Days)
Janzow Campus Center
- Check in with admissions counselor
- Have "First Day of College Photo" taken
- Sign up for music audition time
- Find out about bookstore services
- Confirm preferred meal plan
- Register vehicle and bicycle
- Freshmen check-in with first year advisor
- Check health records
- Check Athletic Participation Forms
- Academic Resource Center & ADA Info
- Meet area bank reps- Cattle, Jones, Union
- Check for employment opportunities
- Pick up residence hall keys (after you have turned in required health forms)
- Verify financial information with Student Financial Services
Post Office - Lower level of JCC
- Pick up Post Office box keys (8am-5pm)
Weller Hall - Main Level
- Have ID/Yearbook photo taken (Weller 102)
1:45 - 2:00 p.m.
Athletes & Parents – WelcomeWalz Arena
Our President, Vice President and Athletic Director
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Student Panel - Parents OnlyWalz Arena
Current Bulldog student-athletes will talk about ways you can help your son or daughter be a successful student-athlete.
Mandatory NAIA New Student Athlete and Policy Orientation - Athletes OnlyTLEC Auditorium
3:45 - 4:45 p.m.
Individual Sports Meetings
Athletes and parents meet in the following locations:
- Football - TLEC Auditorium
- Volleyball - Walz Hall of Fame Room
- Men’s Soccer - Walz, Field House Viewing Room 137
- Women’s Soccer - Walz, Lower Level Lounge 002
5 - 7 p.m.
Free Farewell PicnicJanzow Campus Center Dining Hall
Athletes & parents join faculty, staff, coaches and RAs. Thank you parents for being with us today.