Fall Athlete Orientation Day
Friday, August 12, 2016
8 - 11 a.m.
Taking Care of Business. . .
(if not completed on Jump Start Days)
Janzow Campus Center
- Check in with admissions counselor
- Have "First Day of College Photo" taken
- Sign up for music audition time
- Find out about bookstore services
- Confirm preferred meal plan
- Register vehicle and bicycle
- Freshmen check-in with first year advisor
- Check health records
- Check Athletic Participation Forms
- Academic Resource Center & ADA Info
- Meet area bank reps- Cattle, Jones, Union
- Check for employment opportunities
- Pick up residence hall keys (after you have turned in required health forms)
- Verify financial information with Student Financial Services
Post Office - Lower level of JCC
- Pick up Post Office box keys (8am-5pm)
Weller Hall - Main Level
- Have ID/Yearbook photo taken (Weller 102)
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
(Optional)Janzow Campus Center Dining Hall
Students eat free. Other meals can be purchased on a cash basis. (Lunch $8.60+tax/person)
12:45 - 1 p.m.
Athletes & Parents – WelcomeWalz Arena
Our President, Vice President and Athletic Director
1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Student Panel - Parents OnlyWalz Arena
Current Bulldog student-athletes will talk about ways you can help your son or daughter be a successful student-athlete.
Mandatory NAIA New Student Athlete and Policy Orientation - Athletes OnlyTLEC Auditorium
2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
Individual Sports Meetings
Athletes and parents meet in the following locations:
- Football - TLEC Auditorium
- Volleyball - Walz Hall of Fame Room
- Men’s Soccer - Walz, Field House Viewing Room 137
- Women’s Soccer - Walz, Lower Level Lounge 002
4 - 5 p.m.
Parents Come and Go
Parents can visit with various faculty and/or staff with any questions or concerns. Come and go as you like to unpack, go downtown, etc.
- Academic Advisor-Freshmen (JCC 204)
- Academic Support/ADA Coordinator (Link Lib)
- Director of Athletics (Walz HPC 109)
- Athletic Trainer (Walz 011)
- Art (Brommer 107)
- Business (Jesse 104)
- Campus Pastor (JCC 209)
- Counseling Office Director (JCC 204)
- Director of Christian Ed (TLEC 211A)
- Director of Student Life/Activities (Janzow 204)
- Education (TLEC 214A)
- English / Communication (Jesse 201)
- Associate Athletic Director (Walz106H)
- Global Opportunities (GO) Center – 200 Faculty Lane
- Health & Human Performance (Walz 109A)
- Housing Coordinator (Janzow 204)
- Math (Jesse 206)
- Music (Music 116)
- Science (Science 101)
- Social Sciences (Jesse 230)
- Placement & Career Services (JCC 204)
- Theatre Arts (Jesse 212)
- Theology & Pre Seminary (Jesse 228)
- Director of Athletic Communications/Webcast (Walz 108E)
5 - 7 p.m.
Free Farewell PicnicJanzow Campus Center Dining Hall
Athletes & parents join faculty, staff, coaches and RAs. Thank you parents for being with us today.