Jump Start Visit Days in 2013
The admission office will host Summer Jump Start Visit Days on Monday, July 22, and Monday, July 29. These special visit days allow confirmed students a chance to take care of their finances and attend to other first-year issues before they arrive for WOW Weekend and Orientation.
Please contact the admission office at 402-643-7233 to register for one of this summer's Jump Start Visit Days .
The days will start at 8:15 a.m. with registration and families are free to leave as they complete their activities (Concordia offices close at 5 p.m.)
- 8:15 — 8:45 a.m.
- 8:45 — 9 a.m.
- 9 — 11 a.m.
Jump Start Session I
- 11 — 11:45 a.m.
Q&A with Concordia Staff
- 11:45 a.m. — 1 p.m.
Lunch with Faculty & Staff
- 1 — 5 p.m.
Jump Start Session II
Jump Start Activities
- Receive a CUNE photo ID card
- Receive a parking sticker
- See residence hall rooms
- Financial aid advising
- Make account payments
- Discuss financial aid awards
- Apply for loans
- Sign up for Sallie Mae Monthly Budget Plan
- Explore other financing alternatives
- Questions about work-study eligibility
- Turn in requested FAFSA information
- Audition for choirs and ensembles
- Lunch in the cafeteria
- Turn in Health Center forms
- Reserve and pay for textbooks
- Make changes to class schedules
- Questions about residence halls and meal plan
- Learn about athletics and turn in athletic participation forms
- Visit Academic Support Services
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor
- Take a campus tour
- Q & A Panel with Concordia Staff
- Turn in course pre-registration or residence hall forms
- If not confirmed, pay $300 confirmation deposit
- And more ...