Information for Returning Students
Returning Students Move in Saturday, August 20, 2016
Please review the information provided below as you get ready for your return Concordia. If you have any questions or concerns about this coming year, please feel free to contact the office of student services.
Arrival Dates for the Fall Semester
- Football, volleyball and soccer athletes can move into their residence halls on Friday, Aug. 12.
- New students can move into their residence halls on Friday, August 19.
- Returning students can move into their residence halls Saturday, August 20.
Exceptions to the above dates need PRIOR approval by the Student Life Office (402-643-7411) and are subject to a charge of $50/day.
If you are in the residence halls before the dates listed above without prior approval you will be charged $50 per day and subject to other sanctions.
Contact your coach if you have questions about arrival arrangements and the camp schedule. The dates when the halls open and close for each semester, as well as vacation periods, are published in the student handbook.
Athletic Medical Forms
Opening service for the fall semester is Sunday, Aug. 21, at 7 p.m. and classes begin on Monday, Aug. 22.
Policy For Living Off Campus
Living off campus is something that should be considered well in advance of the fall semester. Please review the current resident requirements policy for more information.
Your I.D. Card
All returning students need to stop by at SLO to pick up and sign for their new I.D. card. You will need to turn in your old I.D. card at that time. If you no longer have your old I.D. card, you will need to show a picture I.D. when picking up the new card. If you did not come in for a picture before you left last April, your new I.D. was printed with an older picture on file. If you did want to update the picture now, the cost would be $10.
Please note the following important information regarding the residence halls re-opening for returning students:
- The residence halls will reopen for returning students on Saturday, Aug. 20.
- Keys/ID cards will be available on Saturday from 8am-5pm, and on Sunday from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. in the Student Life Office.
- The Doghouse will be open on Saturday, Aug. 20 from 5 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Meals can also be purchased in the dining hall for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- No meal plans/dining dollars can be used on Saturday, Aug. 20; your meal plan begins on Sunday morning, August 21st.
- The first floor meeting for each resident hall will be on Sunday, Aug. 21 at 9:00 p.m.